Medicine Dictionary Details
Medicine Dictionary and Drug Guide by Farlex gives you free, instant access to in-depth information on 4,000+ prescription drugs and over-the-counter medications in a comprehensive drug dictionary trusted by doctors, nurses, and healthcare professionals. Includes clear, detailed entries covering:
Generic and brand names
+ much more…
* Search 4,000+ prescription and over-the-counter medications in a comprehensive drug guide you won't find anywhere else.
* Save unlimited bookmarks and quickly view the terms you need to access fast.
* Use native voice search to look up a word just by saying it. (With supported devices)
* See search suggestions as you type and always find what you're looking for.
* View your recent searches.
* Perform advanced searches, including "Starts with," "Ends with," "Contains," and "Wildcard."
* Adjust font size.
* Share definitions via social networks, email, and text. (With supported devices)
User-friendly, comprehensive, and authoritative: Medicine Dictionary and Drug Guide by Farlex is the perfect free drug guide for doctors, nurses, and healthcare consumers. This is NOT a preview or a trial version, and there is no "locked" content. Open the app on your iPhone or iPad and immediately access all content — no subscriptions required!
How do we do it?
TheFreeDictionary.com - Farlex apps have been downloaded tens of millions times across multiple platforms, with top ratings after hundreds of thousands of reviews. We work with the best publishers to bring together trusted content in the most comprehensive, authoritative dictionary apps on the market. Our flagship app is The Free Dictionary (TFD), powered by TheFreeDictionary.com. Find our other apps by searching "Dictionary by Farlex" in the App Store.