A SHIP, BEAUTIFUL GIRL RPG WITH A GAME BALANCE THAT DOES NOT FORCE YOU TO PAY!
Azur Lane is a familiar ship beauty girl x shooting RPG in TV commercials and large-scale station advertisements. Collect and nurture ships that are anthropomorphized as cute girls, challenge naval battles, get along and get married! ? If you get used to it, you can get attractive characters just by progressing the game, such as the “build” system that can be done several times a day, and the probability of dropping the highest rank SSR character in the normal sortie stage.
INCANDESCENT SHOOTING BATTLE!
The battle progresses in real time, moving the avant-garde fleet with the stick and defeating the enemy with auto shots. Fill up the gauge to activate powerful active skills from your main fleet.
INCANDESCENT SHOOTING BATTLE!
The fleets used in battle are divided into vanguard fleets and main fleets. Each corps can be formed with 3 ships, and it seems that the corps that can be placed will change depending on the type, such as destroyers.
A SYSTEM THAT IS NOT AFFECTED BY BILLING
This work has caused a huge boom as an anthropomorphic beautiful girl game from smartphone games, but the best feature is the game system that is not affected by billing. The building system, which is a gacha element of this work, can be used without charging, and you can drop SSR characters even on normal stages. Obtained characters are nurtured by remodeling and strengthening, and love elements such as changing costumes and marriage are fully equipped. The battle system was simple and action-oriented, and it was an RPG that you could keep playing for a long time as long as you could create your favorite character.
DEVELOP YOUR FAVORITE SHIP!
Characters have training menus such as remodeling, strengthening, limit breaking, and equipment. In addition, it seems that there are elements that can be obtained at events such as changing clothes, and if you meet the conditions and hand over the wedding ring, you will wear a wedding dress and marry the player.
CHARACTERS CAN ALSO BE OBTAINED FROM STAGE DROPS
As a feature of this work, some SSR ships can be dropped in sortie mode, and other ships that are active in the first line can be dropped by cultivating them. There is also a “construction” system in which new ships are obtained by investing cubes and funds, which can also be used without using billing currency.
- A stunningly designed anime video game that features a novel combination of RPG, 2D shooter, and strategic gameplay elements.
- The key selling point of Azur Lane is its simple and straightforward gameplay, which is based on the idea of a 2D side-scroller.
- Form a flotilla with as many as six ships, avoid being destroyed by opposing fire, and emerge victorious.
- You have the option of using either AI or personally controlling the fights; pick whichever you want!
- Construct your own army of vehicles. A diverse assortment of battleships from throughout the globe may be found on Azur Lane.
- More than 300 ships, each of which has its own set of statistics and is personified by a lovely figure!
- A limited number of characters have access to the Live2D interaction technology.