Bricks Melody Balls is a game that helps players relieve stress with fun melodies from destroying bricks. This is a game that seems to be very simple but very difficult, requiring players to have the right calculations to be able to overcome it. The special feature of this game is that it allows playing on many different types of devices. Let’s join the game to be able to relieve stress in life.
THE CATCHY MELODIES THAT COME FROM BREAKING BRICKS
If you have a headache, stressed by daily tasks, then come to this game; the fun and exciting music will play if you break the bricks. Players as musicians can create new tunes in their own way, and those tunes will make you feel happier more comfortable.
THE GAME SEEMS TO BE VERY SIMPLE BUT TO WIN IS VERY DIFFICULT
Bricks Melody Balls has a straightforward way to play; you just need to touch the screen to drag the angle of the shot then release the ball; the bricks will contain numbers, the brick will break if that number reaches 0, and the game Play will ultimately end when the bricks in the last line are destroyed. The gameplay is straightforward but to win is very difficult. Players will have a headache choosing the right direction of the ball, can break the most balls to pass the round.
CONVENIENT FEATURES FOR PLAYERS
The game allows players to play on many devices such as phones, tablets, etc… In addition, players can also play offline, which makes you can play anytime, anywhere. No internet can still participate. Besides, players can only use one hand to win, and it has a control panel for everyone to play more quickly.
Bricks Melody Balls helps players relieve stress after a long tiring day by participating in breaking the ball to create fun and exciting tunes. But players also need to focus on the game to be able to have the right direction leading to victories. Besides, the game has many features to make players more convenient.
- The game creates happy melodies that help players relieve the stress of everyday life
- The player must touch and drag the proper angle then release the ball so that the ball can break as many bricks as possible
- The game will end when the ball breaks to the bricks in the last row
- The game allows players to play on many different devices such as tablets, phones, etc…
- In addition, the game allows playing offline, so you do not need to be connected to the internet to be still able to participate.