Counter Attack Multiplayer FPS is an FPS game where players can participate in many impressive game modes with various weapons. You can play with other players or alone to achieve the best in the match. At the same time, you can also find many guns with different characteristics that you will spend time exploring. Indeed this is an FPS game that you should not ignore.
EXPERIENCE INTENSE GUN BATTLES
FPS players will certainly not be able to forget the name Counter-Strike, and now, they will be able to find the forgotten feeling of the previous game in Counter Attack Multiplayer FPS. Its gameplay revolves around gun battles where players will show their skills by playing with other players or alone. At the same time, each mode has its unique features that you will spend time experiencing.
You will find a control style typical of FPS games where players will take time to adapt to the controls and on-screen actions. At the same time, in the new version of this game, players will find unique gameplay with improved sound effects. Specifically, you can find the sound when you move or when you place or remove the bomb. These sounds help you quickly identify enemies around you easily.
UNIQUE GAME MODES THAT YOU CAN’T MISS
You can find various modes in Counter Attack Multiplayer FPS, including Defuse Bomb, Heroes Arena, Gun Game, and Deathmatch. Each has different gameplay and has specific characteristics in battle. So you will spend time learning these mechanics, and there are two familiar modes: Deathmatch and Defuse bomb. These two modes require you to have specific coordination between the players.
Defuse Bomb mode will divide players into two teams with the role of placing bombs and defusing bombs, and you will be forced to fulfill the role of the position you take. Once killed, you will not be able to respawn, so it requires you to be careful while moving and taking down enemies. At the same time, you can also find a Deathmatch mode where you will continue to engage with other players, but the goal will be to score as many points as possible in a certain amount of time.
Besides the two modes above, you should also try to experience Gun Game and Heroes Arena. Gun Game revolves around you constantly using many weapons, and you will not choose those weapons yourself. Therefore, this is a mode that requires shooting skills from the player’s side. Heroes Arena also has an interesting point when selecting the class and skills used during the game. In other words, you have to shoot the gun and use the right skills to defeat the enemy.
UNLOCK VARIOUS GUNS WITH UNIQUE CHARACTERISTICS
In Counter Attack Multiplayer FPS, players will enter a library of various guns that they can unlock. Specifically, you will ultimately spend your time experimenting with different types of guns and find one that is right for you. That comes from their characteristics such as the bullet number, the recoil when firing; the reload time, and other factors. Therefore, you can try the guns you just bought in the practice rooms to get used to before entering the official matches.
- Online multiplayer supports up to ten participants per match in a single session.
- There are eight different and distinct maps.
- There are four game modes to choose from: Defuse Bomb, Deathmatch, Gun Game, and Heroes Arena.
- There is a large selection of avatars to pick from.
- Leaderboards are updated weekly and monthly, and the top players are rewarded!
- Gameplay that is dependent on skill – various guns have varied recoils, sprays, and reload times.
- Create your own gaming match, protect it with a password, and play with your friends in secret!
- The game’s controls and crosshair may be customized to your liking.
- Skins for more than 300 fantastic weapons and accessories are available.
- A large array of weapons and utility, including the AK47, M4A1, Desert Eagle, Magnum sniper, Molotov cocktail, and many more are at your disposal.
- Languages supported include English, Russian, Brazil, Portuguese, Turkish, Bulgarian, German, French, Spanish, and Chinese, as well as a number of other languages.