A BEAUTIFUL GIRL LIVES A SURVIVAL LIFE IN A ZOMBIE WORLD!
Zgirls 2 is a 3D craft survival RPG that aims to survive by manipulating a slender beautiful girl in a zombie-infested world. The system has been renewed from the previous work, “Zgirls,” which combines beautiful girls and full-fledged strategies! Defeat enemies in a devastating field dominated by zombies, collect many materials, and struggle to save a single girl.
Chara has two stats, hunger and water, and will die without regular intake of food and water. Collect materials such as wood, grass, rope and iron, secure food, craft cookware, inventory boxes, and equipment to prepare for the battle against zombies.
For crafting, you can create items, tools such as axes, machines and facilities that can be placed in the field, and weapons and armor to equip characters. The appearance of the girl seems to change depending on the equipment.
MANY THINGS YOU CAN DO
Many materials and food items are dropped on the field and respawn periodically so they never run out. Hunting fallen food and frequently appearing deer will make you hungry. Still, only water needs to be replenished by creating a facility with crafts (such as a device that collects rainwater that opens at level 6). After that, I could explore the vast map steadily, and it was good that the degree of freedom increased at once, such as building a motorcycle or building a full-fledged house.
Characters have levels, which increase when you craft or defeat enemies. Depending on the value of the level, the number of items that can be crafted will increase, and the number of things that can be done will also increase.
MOVE THE MAP
The field is divided into several stages, and if you go outside the screen, you can move the map like a strategy game. Normally, it takes about tens of minutes to move to the designated location, but you can move between stages immediately if you consume the energy that recovers over time.
Gameplay & Gamefollow
- The player is suddenly thrown into a world where there are no other humans and where zombies roam.
- Collect materials and craft while referring to the quest navigation on the left side of the screen.
- Operation in the field is performed with the gamepad, and the stick on the left moves.
- Action buttons such as picking up items and attacking with weapons are arranged on the right side.
- You can craft various things by raising the character’s level and collecting materials.
- First, make an ax to chop down trees.
- Since the number of possessions is limited, make boxes or bags and equip them to increase the materials and items you keep.
- Since water is quite valuable in the early stages, it is better to leave empty plastic bottles.
- When you leave the field and exit the screen, the screen will switch to the map screen.
- Take your time to get to your destination, or use your stamina to get to where you want to go quickly.